That's right, friends... I finally did it!! After over a year of wanting a DSLR camera and about 6 months of research and debate, I finally went for it. I decided on the Nikon D3000 (for reasons I won't get into here). But what I did want to share with you were some of the photos I've taken so far. A few of these are actually Nick's as well... I think he loves it almost as much as I do! Anyway, so far these are photos taken with the automatic settings... I'll share more later as I learn to use more of the manual features.
I'll get Nick to work on him... although his response was, "I have to get him to buy Halo first!" ::Sigh:: Boys and their toys.
If it works, do you think you could convince Nick that I need this adorable camera accessory? :) http://www.etsy.com/listing/53441635/camera-strap-trees-and-leaves-reversible
well... now is a better time than ever! a few months ago my camera broke and I've been borrowing my sister's camera since then- so this morning I pull the thing out of the case and the screen is busted! it still takes pictures- you just have to look through the viewfinder (old style) to do so....
4 comments:
jealous....
now do you think Nick can talk Erik into us needing one- like yesterday? :P
I'll get Nick to work on him... although his response was, "I have to get him to buy Halo first!" ::Sigh:: Boys and their toys.
If it works, do you think you could convince Nick that I need this adorable camera accessory? :)
http://www.etsy.com/listing/53441635/camera-strap-trees-and-leaves-reversible
well... now is a better time than ever!
a few months ago my camera broke and I've been borrowing my sister's camera since then- so this morning I pull the thing out of the case and the screen is busted! it still takes pictures- you just have to look through the viewfinder (old style) to do so....
Nick said he sent Erik an email about it... so we're on it! :)
Post a Comment