Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Here's to hoping...

... that our son will look like his daddy.

Baby Nick

Baby Nick 2
(On a side note... a friend of Nick's mom had made this blanket for Nick, and now it has been passed down to us! What a sweet heirloom!)

I mean, how adorable is this yummy chunk of chubbaliciousness??

Baby Nick 4

Baby Nick 7

Baby Nick 8

Baby Nick 6

Baby Nick 3

Baby Nick 5

*Many thanks to Nick's dad for letting me "borrow" these photos he'd scanned onto his website!

3 comments:

Leslie said...

aww!!
I see so much of Shiloh in those pictures!

Allison said...

I don't think I ever realized how much Shiloh looks like Nick. I'm sure the littlest guy will too!

Anjali said...

OMG. There was no escaping those cheeks with parents like you and Nick. Her face looks so much like Nick's baby pics. I'm so excited to meet the new addition, and I guarantee he will be just as adorable as Shi!