
Shiloh and I made gingerbread cookies on Monday while Nick was at work. Things became even more fun, though, when decorating them became a family affair!

Shiloh decided it was more exciting to decorate her face instead.

These two were so proud of their handiwork!

**And here's a tip, from my learning experience so you don't have to: Do NOT let your child decorate his/her face with decorating gel... because even after scrubbing and scrubbing until your child's face is almost raw, it will still look like this:
2 comments:
Fun! I can't believe that stuff stained her face! We're attempting sugar cookies next weekend. I'll be sure to stay away from that gel.
oh man! how long did it take to wear off of her sweet little face?
Did she like eating the cookies? Matthew
s been seeing gingerbread cookies and he wants to make some- I'm thinking about doing sugar cookies instead- I don't know if he'd like the taste of the gingerbread...
Post a Comment