
I found these super cute ladybug rain boots at Marshall's a couple weeks ago... and, as my typical weakness goes, could not resist getting them for my daughter. They are a little big on her, but I thought they would fit great by spring time. Nevertheless, she brings them to me several times a day, requesting assistance to put her "boo's onnnn." She will then proceed to tromp around the living room in them, and I must say it looks pretty hilarious. She refuses to take them "op" (off) until her little legs have tired of lifting the extra weight or she gets temporarily bored with them. On the whole, it's a pretty good time had by all.

At first she had a bit of difficulty walking in them because they were big and bulkier than normal shoes...

...so she decided she needed to investigate them a bit further...

... and try to figure these things out...

.... which, as you can see here, did not take long!!
1 comment:
LOVE the boots! I can't resist a fabulous pair of shoes either! :)
Post a Comment