Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Our Jesse Tree 2010

Remember this post from last year about our Jesse Tree? I had high hopes at that time of making a set of Jesse tree ornaments for our little tree this year... until we found out we would have an infant during the fall, and then I scratched this from my agenda. So I did a quick search online for a set just mainly out of curiosity, and I found this handmade set on etsy for just $10 (plus shipping)! I love their handmade charm! And it saved me a LOT of time and trouble attempting my own set. Win - win!

Fabric Jesse tree ornaments

I think they make for a pretty adorable Jesse tree, if I do say so myself (and since I didn't make them... I guess I can!). The daily Scripture reading is also sewn to the back of each ornament.

Jesse Tree 2010

You can read about the origins and purpose of the Jesse Tree here. And be sure to check out this shop if you'd like a cute set of your own! [I did notice she has recently doubled the price... she must have realized that this really was too great of a bargain!].

No comments: