Sunday, November 28, 2010

Kids' Photo Shoot

I posted these pictures on facebook a couple of weeks ago, but there are several people who follow this blog that aren't on facebook, so... here they are for your viewing pleasure!

0004

I hope he feels this way about girl kisses for a long time!

0005

0006

Typical: one kid crying, one kid (semi) smiling.

0013

The saddest face in the world.

0018

0015

Oh, you know... just laying here being handsome.

0022

0024

Throwin' some 'bows at Sissy.

0027

0026

Pouting.

0031

"But Mom, I'm really an angel!"

0033

Caleb was not digging the photo shoot for a while.

0049

But he lightened up a bit :)

0050

Look at those bright eyes!

0059

0056

My favorite of the little man solo.

0057

"Sister! Don't squeeze so hard!"

0038

Sweet kiddos.

0039

It was an emotional photo shoot, to say the least!

0007

No comments: