Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Deck Stain

I want to show off a little more of my husband's handiwork and hard work. He spent 15 HOURS ... yes, 15 hours!!... staining the deck my dad and stepmom helped us put on last summer. I didn't get a good pre-stain picture because Nick started staining while Shiloh and I were out of town, but you can go here to see what it looked like when we first put the new deck on... and then imagine one year's worth of weathering added to it! (By the way... Shiloh calls my dad "Yoda" now instead of "Doda".)

And here is what the deck looks like now:

Newly stained deck

Ta-da!!

I love it! Thanks for all your hard work, sweetheart! :)

1 comment:

Keli B. said...

that looks awesome! i wish i could be there to sip pumpkin spice flavored coffee out there with you this fall!!