Friday, February 26, 2010

Celebrating Baby Zackary

Last weekend, my friend Danielle and I threw a baby shower for this adorable couple:

The adorable couple
The Fuhrmans!

It was a surprise party, which we pulled off rather nicely with the help of Mark... see the look of surprise on Erin's face when they got home?

SURPRISE!!!!!!!

I had made my first diaper cake for the occasion.

Front:
My first diaper cake!

Back:
Back of the diaper cake

We had quite the spread of food, including cocktail sandwiches, chocolate covered strawberries, puppy chow, apples and toffee dip, spinach dip, brownies amazing! a la Lindsey, punch that was supposed to be blue but ended up a purplish-black because I got red cranberry juice instead of white...

'

.. and don't forget these cute little guys!

Baby cupcakes

Even though we didn't have a big crowd, we had a GREAT time!

Partners in crime

Deciding how to tackle the cupcakes

My sweet cupcake

(These are the playdough babies we made...I won't tell you which horrific looking one is mine!)

Playdough babies

I ordered Erin this super-cute diaper bag from etsy... isn't it adorable??

Diaper bag from D. and me

It even had a matching embroidered wipes case.

Look, it has an embroidered wipes case!

So come on, baby Zackary! We simply cannot wait to meet you!!!

Kisses for Baby Zackary

No comments: