Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Mother's Day Rings

This year, I pretty much dictated to Nick what I wanted for Mother's Day because I'd had my eye on them for a while... however, it took me probably a month or two of researching and shopping around on etsy to decide which ones I wanted. I fell in love with this style from Anna Ourth Jewelry. So without further ado, meet my newest right ring finger companions!

Mother's day rings

While the pictures really don't do justice to the details, each ring is inscribed with my kiddos' names on one side...

Mother's day rings 2

...and their birthdates on the other (i.e. palm side). I couldn't be happier with them! What's funny is that I hadn't realized the kids' birthdates were nearly palindromes until I saw them stacked side by side. [01.03.08 and 08.30.10]

Birthdates

Thanks to my wonderful husband for letting me be so picky this year. It sure made for one happy Momma! :)

No comments: