For all of you who requested the recipe for the cookie dough truffles I brought to the chili cook-off on Saturday... here it is! It is egg-free, so it's safe to eat (but possibly harmful to your waistline). My advice: Don't make this while you are home alone. (I learned the hard way!). I found the recipe here. [Sorry I don't have a photo... these delicious morsels didn't last long enough!]
Raw Cookie Dough:
1 cup butter
3/4 cup brown sugar
1 box instant vanilla pudding (3.4 oz box)
1/4 cup milk
1/2 Tbsp vanilla
1 tsp baking soda
2 1/2 cups flour
2 cups mini chocolate chips
In large bowl, cream softened butter and brown sugar until fluffy. Add pudding mix and blend well. Add milk, vanilla, and baking soda. Then slowly mix in flour until smooth (I did 1/2 cups at a time). Dough will be on the sticky side. Stir in chocolate chips and chill. DO NOT BAKE.
To make the truffles, you simply form the dough into balls and dip into melted chocolate. I mean, what's not to love about cookie dough engulfed in chocolate?!?
ENJOY!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Thank you for posting this. Yummy!
Post a Comment