Monday, April 26, 2010

Tea Time with Daddy

I found this cute little table and chairs set on craigslist and decided it would be perfect for Shiloh. I've had my eye on a toddler-sized picnic table for our back deck, but I was really holding out for a nice wooden one rather than the plastic kind. When I saw this, though, I thought it would work perfectly for tea times out on the deck this summer, once we repaint and weatherproof it.

New table and chairs

Until we get it ready, though, tea times are temporarily moved indoors.

Happy camper

And who better to have tea with than your favorite person in the whole world.... DADDY!

Cheers!
*NOTE: I'll explain the band-aid on Nick's forehead... Shiloh was "helping" him put the table together when she bonked him in the forehead with one of the legs. She was so remorseful and decided the only way to make Daddy's head feel better was to put a "Little Miss Sunshine" band-aid on it.

"Hi Mommy!! We're having so much fun drinking tea!"
Hi MOM!!

This guy REALLY loves his daughter... and really loves me for (kind of) letting me post this!
Such a fun Daddy :)

Sipping tea

Silly girl got a little messy with her tea.
Goofy girl

Our pretty little tea princess:
So much fun having tea!

3 comments:

Leslie said...

ever!

Allison said...

Love the table. I've been looking for one of those too. I'll have to check Craigslist. I know that I see Shiloh a lot, but she just looks so much older in some of these pictures. Looks like they both had fun!

Keli B. said...

shiloh does look older in these photos! i love the table too, what color are you going to paint it?