This past Wednesday, some ladies from our adult Bible fellowship group met at the park for our biweekly play date. Our friend
Keli who had moved to Urbana, IL last fall was in town and able to join us. We all had a great time -- moms included! -- and then went out for lunch afterward. It's always a great time of fellowship with these sweet ladies. Anyway, here are some pictures of the cute kiddos!
Nella and Shiloh:

Nella's handsome little brother, Silas:

Silly Madelyn:

Julianne:

Meghan:

Can you tell I like photo ops at the top of the slide?

4 comments:
Just browsing through and saw your site! Precious how the kids' personalities are so vivid. Love it :)
Looks like you all had a lot of fun! Hate that we had to miss it!
It was so fun! I'm so glad I got to spend some time with everyone! Steph, I sure missed getting to see you. We'll get together next time!
Precious looking children. I too was browsing and ran across your blog.
Post a Comment