"Hey, water, that's fun! I love water!!"

She immediately went to work with her watering can and shovel.

Before long, she became curious about the whale's spout.
"Hmm... wonder what that thing does?"

Let's just say it took her a bit by surprise!...

...so she made a quick and frantic escape to calmer waters....

...where she stood back and cautiously re-evaluated the situation.
"I'm not sure how I feel about what just happened..."

But it didn't take long before she was loving being sprayed in the face by the silly whale :)

"Another picture, Mom? Really??"

The verdict: Whale pool is a GO!
2 comments:
oh my gosh! she is too too cute!
Matthew is envious of Shi swimming and wants to go get out in the pool- NOW! at 8:30 am... it's going to be a long day.... :)
Wow... its so weird she looks like both of you to me. cute bathing suit and cute whale pond. -lindsay hamilton
Post a Comment