Tuesday, March 10, 2009

A favorite snack...

... or a light lunch! Either way, I thought I'd share this yummy little concoction I learned from a roommate several years ago, but have just recently re-discovered :)

You start with a toasted bagel...
You start with the bagel...

... slather on some garden vegetable cream cheese...
...add some garden veggie cream cheese...

... add a slice of tomato...
...a slice of tomato...

... and finally, a slice of pepperjack cheese.
... some pepperjack cheese...

Bake in toaster oven until cheese is melted and slightly browned and bubbly.
and voila!  toast to perfection.

Es fantastico!!!

But you want to know my favorite part of this snack??
Devious...
Sharing it with this little munchkin!! :)

3 comments:

Stephanie Trapp said...

Sounds yummy! I'll have to try it!

Keli B. said...

yum yum yum! looks like something i would love! i'll try it!

Stephanie Trapp said...

Hey! I made this today and I LOVED it! Thanks for sharing!