Monday, January 19, 2009

A (Very) Belated Merry Christmas!!

A few long overdue photos of our first Christmas with Sweet Shiloh...

Hmmm.... suspense!
"Soo.... what do I do with this?"

Showing off the new Cons
"Yeah yeah, new Cons, whatever."

A "bay-bee"
Shi's Cabbage Patch newborn... I mean, every girl needs a Cabbage Patch doll, right?!?

Cooking eggs with Daddy
"No, Dad, this is how you cook an egg."

The littlest cowgirl!!  The horse is from Nonnie
The Littlest Cowgirl.

Snuggling Daddy
Opening presents is obviously tiring when your grandparents LOAD YOU UP!

My future's so bright.... I gotta wear shades!
As we've previously established, her future's so bright, she's gotta wear shades!

Shi's beautiful new purse from Aunt Heather
So pretty!!

Aunt Heather and Chad showing me the ropes of the xylophone
Aunt Heather and Chad sure know how to play the xylophone!

Precious!
"...you have any more presents for me?"

1 comment:

Leslie said...

Sophia got a cabbage patch doll too!! :)

I'm too tired from all of the cleaning up after our illnesses to post Christmas pictures... or anything for that matter!!