
Yes, those are our old kitchen countertops... navy blue--an odd choice of color... not to mention they clashed with the black-and-white theme of the rest of the kitchen!! So I decided they needed a makeover. This past weekend Nick and I undertook Project Kitchen Counter Makeover, and here was the end result:

I apologize that the color is not very clear... I don't know the least little thing about lighting as it relates to photography! But the colors we chose were a black base coat, with splashes of brown, brick red, and amber gold. With some coaching from my aunt Sharon, we used plastic grocery bags to apply the color!


Really to get an accurate picture you'll just have to come over for a visit! Our next kitchen tasks will be a window treatment, new hardware, and finally painting the walls...
2 comments:
wow! I'm so excited! I've been wanting to do this- but Doubted Erik would believe me that it could be done! Can't wait to come over and see it and hear more about how you did it...
looks good to me!
Hey Carrie! Thanks for the comment on our blog! It's great to see you and your sweet family on here! Shiloh is ADORABLE...oh my goodness...and I think she looks JUST like her mommy!
And way to go on your kitchen -- it looks AWESOME!
Have a great weekend!
Ashley
Post a Comment