that's right... nick and i have been on TWO "just us" dates in four days!!! (it may sound like we're trying to escape from our daughter, but i can assure you, we're not... :) saturday night we went to see "sweeney todd: demon barber of fleet street" (mostly because i'm a tim burton fan... yes, i realize how dark and morbid this makes me sound!)... and aside from the outrageous amount of blood and gore, i was pretty impressed! i haven't seen the play, so i was pleasantly surprised by how good the musical aspect was, and i was also pretty into the storyline. and say what you will about johnny depp, but he is from the good ol' owensboring where i grew up, so i have to show my support :)
and last night we were treated to dinner at rocky's on the river and then to actors theatre. we saw "clean house," which was pretty decent. nick and i were big fans of virginia, the "oddball sister." funny stuff!
Wednesday, February 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
WOW! You guys have Erik and I beat by far!! He had to bug me for weeks to talk me into going out when Matthew was 4 months old (and I gave in then because it was our anniversary). I wasn't comfortable leaving Matthew until... maybe he was almost a year old??
Noiw erik's pulling for an all-nighter away and it's killing me- though I know I'll give in eventually because it will be forever before that happens with 2 in tow, and because I figure Matthew needs a trial run before this baby insists on coming out and I'm torn away for more than one night... oh man- I think I feel an anxiety attack coming on... :P
Post a Comment