
Specifically, orange jello. So when I proposed the idea one cold and dreary Saturday of making jello cutouts or "jello jigglers" as they are more commonly known, she squealed with delight... and requested we use her favorite orange jello to do so.

She worked carefully and diligently for a good 10 minutes on cutting out the shapes.

Our jello looked like this after the shapes were cut:


I had these tiny 1 1/2" cookie cutters that we used. The small heart one was the same one we used to make the Valentine's cake pops.

And here's how our jigglers turned out.

If you examine them very carefully you can probably discern some of the shapes. I later learned that you're supposed to dip your pan of jello in warm water before cutting the shapes. Oh well. This girl didn't care. See the look of pure delight on her face?

You can bet I had to stop her from gobbling up the entire plate at once!
No comments:
Post a Comment