Here is how she looked with it the first day I gave it to her:
And here -- also the first day, but a more successful attempt:
And 4 days later, she looks like this with it:
Unbelievable.
She is growing up way too fast -- and there is nothing I can do to slow it down!!! (Did I mention she's now standing alone for sometimes up to about 15 seconds?? I may soon regret having given this walker to her... "ruh roh!")
**UPDATE** : The last video above was taken on Saturday. Tonight (Monday evening), Shi took her first steps!! First, one step toward Momma.... next, 3 steps toward our cat Maggie... and then her grandest attempt yet was 4-5 steps toward a toy Mommy was holding for her. Talk about REALLY unbelievable! I wasn't anticipating this happening so soon!
5 comments:
yay shi! i LOVED that second video . . . it cracked me up!
wow! she's getting the hang of it fast!!
She went from walking on her knees, to walking kind of sideways, to really walking well. So funny!
did you research walker toys or just pick a cute one?
Ha ha! She is a fast learner and those first videos were cracking me up! Too cute.
Post a Comment